An increasing number of Canadian residents are departing Canada to move to other countries. Our webinar aims to answer frequently asked questions about the tax and immigration implications of departing Canada, while providing you with an opportunity to submit your own inquiries during our live Q&A.
Our webinar will cover the following topics of interest:
- What do I need to know from both a tax and an immigration perspective if I am going to leave Canada?
- What do I have to do if I don’t want to be a Canadian resident and pay Canadian income taxes?
- What are some of the common destinations for people who would like to live in a more tax friendly environment?
- What happens if I want to return home to live in Canada again someday?
Get answers to common questions including:
- Can my family still live in Canada?
- Can I keep my house in Canada?
- Can I come back to visit Canada?
- Do I need to pay departure tax when I leave Canada?
- What happens to my RRSP or other pensions?
NOTE: This webinar has passed. After registering, you will receive a video replay link